• The Coronavirus is putting our economy on hold.
• University and college students graduating in 2020 face a difficult economic environment. Finding a job will be difficult.
• We are calling on British business to share their graduate learning and training materials with students and graduates. So all graduates can train themselves and be ready when the economy bounces back.
• Students will be able to access your learning materials and challenges online via potential.ly. They will be able to work through the material, complete exercises and earn digital badges.
• Share your existing training materials
• You don’t need to create anything new. Share content from your talent development programmes, induction programme , L&D department...
• Work with our instructional design team to create a playlist for a popular skills category.
• The playlist can feature explainer videos with your company staff. For example...
• Getting organised... with the EA of your company’s CEO
• Communication skills... with the Head of Marketing
• Design your future ... with your innovation department
• Data visualisation... with your analytics team
• Share with students a real world, live business or technical challenge
• Our instructional designers can help your company to create this
Potential.ly is a skills development platform used by students and universities all over the UK to improve employability and professional skills.
We are working with career centres in universities and colleges all across the UK to make your training material available for students for free.
Our platform caters to students from all subject disciplines. Our platform can deliver any online training material and quickly turn it into engaging learning and skills development content. We are looking for content to develop specialist and transferrable skills.
The potential.ly instructional design team will take care of putting your content online in an attractive format. Students will work through your material in their own time. You can offer students a branded digital badge on completion of your training material, which they can add to their Linkedin profile
We are working with universities and colleges across the country. Your content could reach up to 1 million students. You have additional opportunity to present your employer brand on your playlist
• You maintain full rights to your content.
• You will receive admin access to your company’s content playlist.
• You can request to have your content taken off the platform at any time.
Your training materials will be made available to students for free.
Depending on the size of your company, we may ask you for an optional small donation to cover the costs of putting your materials online, turning them into branded playlists or creating additional challenge and digital badges